Visit us at InnoTrans 2022!
The Global Rail Group will showcase capabilities and customer benefits at booth #150, hall 26 at the InnoTrans expo in Berlin, from September 20-23, 2022.
- Global Rail Academy (GRA) – a global network of expert trainers to develop and certify your staff and their capabilities, from onboarding to track geometry, operating machinery, tamping and other special courses to safety management
- Global Rail Consulting (GRC) – an expert, global railway superstructure consultant and reliable knowledge partner to boost product development, ensure growth and optimise railway networks and organisations
- Global Rail Engineering (GRE) – designing and developing tailormade software and hardware solutions for rail data management, blended training activities and high-tech solutions for the rail market including support for certification of rail maintenance machines, technologies and staff
- Global Rail Media (GRM) – a global knowledge-broker of railway expertise to enable stakeholders, providing convenient media and publishing services in international rail and closing the generational knowledge gap by documenting a century’s worth of railway knowledge for new hires and experts alike
- Global Rail Recruiting (GRR) – a global recruiting and training network focused on the needs of railway infrastructure providers to upskill their workforce with new technologies, machine operating skills, data collection and management, and a lot more
- Advanced Rail Management (ARM) – a rail consultant and contract services provider offering consulting engineering and field services in support of optimising wheel-rail and vehicle-track interaction to improve safety and ride quality as well as reducing the overall costs of rail and wheel maintenance by increasing the life-cycle of assets